Do you ship internationally?
Yes! To date, I’ve sent packages—both large and small—to England, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, and more!
When will my order ship?
Orders will be packed and shipped within 2-3 business days of when the order was placed. You’ll receive an email notification once shipped, but in the rare case an unexpected delay occurs, you will be notified and regularly updated on the situation.
How will my item be shipped?
Most orders placed within the US will be shipped via USPS, either by First Class Mail or Priority Mail. International orders will be shipped through the most cost-efficient and timely provider available.
How much is shipping?
Shipping prices are dependent on the weight and price of your order, as well as the order’s intended destination.
- Domestic. Domestic orders less than $14.99 will pay a flat rate of $2.50; orders between $15-$34.99 will pay a flat rate of $5. Orders above $35 will be shipped for free unless otherwise stated.
- International. Orders to Canada that weigh below 25 pounds will pay a flat rate of $15. All other destinations will have shipping fees calculated automatically on my website during check out. International customers are also responsible for any import or customs fees.
How will my order be packed?
I take extreme care in packing every order. Paintings are typically wrapped in bubble wrap and marked as fragile.
Stickers, magnets, ornaments, and any other small items will be appropriately bagged, wrapped, and shipped in a bubble mailer.
When will I receive my order?
Domestic orders take anywhere from 2-9 days, while international orders can take 1-3 weeks.
Can I recycle the packaging used to ship my order?
I do my best to purchase biodegradable shipping products or, at the very least, products that have been made from recycled materials. I encourage you to recycle any cardboard boxes or sheets included with your order.
- Blue Bubble Wrap. If you received blue bubble wrap with your order, please note that this is 100% biodegradable and can be recycled with your typical plastics. Please remove all packing tape before adding it to your recycling bin.
- Clear Bubble Wrap. If you receive clear bubble wrap with your order, it should be recycled in the same way you recycle your plastic bags. Please remove all packing tape before disposing of it.
- Foam Wrap. If necessary, I may also use foam wrap (polyethylene or “EPE”) to provide your order extra protection. Recycling EPE may vary by state and country, so please recycle it in accordance with your location’s protocol.
Do you accept returns/exchanges?
At this time, all sales are final; I do not accept returns or exchanges.
Please review the item description and photos before placing your order. If you have any questions about a particular item, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to uncontrollable differences in the brightness and colors of every computer and mobile device, product colors may appear slightly altered. This is standard across the e-commerce industry, and I do everything I possibly can to ensure the photos accurately depict the true colors of each product.
What if I haven't received my order?
If the tracking number associated with your order indicates that your package has been delivered, please contact your local post office. I also recommend checking with your neighbors. If after a few days your package is still missing, please file a claim with your local post office.