Gifts for Grads

Say "congrats!" with a one-of-a-kind piece of art, perfect for the high school grad going off to college or the soon-to-be college alum! 

These alcohol ink paintings are made on hand-cut wood, sealed with a glass-like coat of resin, and finished with a self-leveling hanger on the back. Each painting is made in your chosen school's colors, plus some sparkly gold ink to make it really shine! 

University of Michigan alcohol ink painting in progress.

Photo: University of Michigan painting in progress, before it was sealed with resin.

Close-up of University of Michigan finished alcohol ink painting set under resin.

 Photo: Close-up of University of Michigan painting sealed with resin. 

 

How long does it take? 

1-2 weeks, plus 3-7 days for shipping. 

What sizes are available? 

  • The width will always be about 0.5 inches. 
  • Standard heights are 8 inches, 10 inches, and 12 inches; length is then dependent on the image's proportions. 

How much does it cost? 

Prices below are ranges; final quote will be provided once design has been finalized. 

  • 8 inches in height: $78-$108 
  • 10 inches in height: $88-$128
  • 12 inches in height: $98-$148

How much is shipping?

US shipping is always free, international shipping for custom orders is $15.

How do I place my custom order? 

To start your custom order, please email Sammy at sammy@sammygorinart.com. You can also feel free to message her directly on Instagram here.

Sammy will need the following from you to get started: 

  • The name of the school you'd like made, or the specific school logo you'd like used 
  • The painting size you're interested in 
  • A non-refundable deposit equivalent to 40% of the painting's final cost. For example, if the painting is $68, you will need to pay $27 upfront. The remaining 60% will be due before the painting is shipped.