Interested in a custom piece of art? All commissioned paintings require an initial non-refundable deposit equivalent to 40% of the painting’s final cost. The remaining 60% will need to be paid prior to shipment.
Alcohol ink paintings take between two-to-three weeks to complete, while portrait paintings can take six-to-eight weeks. These timelines might be shorter or longer depending on the size of your painting, the amount of detail work, and the number of paintings ahead of your order.
Before I can get started, I need a few things from you!
1. If you're commissioning a portrait, I will need a reference photo or the name of the celebrity/athlete/etc. you'd like painted.
2. Decide which size canvas you'd like.
3. If you're commissioning a portrait, please choose a color option. Please note, once a color scheme has been decided and painting has begun, I can not repaint any areas to accommodate for color changes or "edits."
- MONOCHROMATIC PORTRAIT (standard offering; no additional cost)
- Either I choose the colors, or you select primary and secondary colors.
- MORE THAN THREE COLORS: +$50
- Either I choose the colors, or you select primary and secondary colors. I will then add in additional complementary colors.
To place your custom order, please email me at email@example.com.