Tony Soprano Marker Illustration Poster Print
This giclée art print is of an original marker illustration (mix of copic markers and chartpak markers) by artist Sammy Gorin.
All 11x17” giclée art prints and photography prints are created with an Epson Artisan 1430 Inket Printer, and are printed on Moab Entrada Rag Natural 300 Paper. Moab Entrada Rag Natural 300 Paper produces prints with vivid colors and high sharpness. Paper specifications: basic weight: 300 gsm; material: cotton rag; thickness: 22.5 mil / 0.57 mm; opacity: 97%; brightness: 84%
Please note, this print will not be sold with a frame.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes! To date, I’ve sent packages—both small and large—safely to England, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, and more!
What's the difference between USPS First Class Mail and USPS Priority Mail?
- (Domestic Orders) USPS First Class Mail: Letters, thick envelopes, and lightweight packages. First Class Mail is usually the best option for stickers, magnets, pins, and greeting cards.
- Shipping Speed: 3-5 days
- Insurance: N/A
- (Domestic Orders) Priority Mail: Packages that have a weight up to 70 lbs. Paintings, fine art prints and other large items will almost always ship out Priority.
- Shipping Speed: 2 days
- Insurance: $100
When will my order ship?
Orders will be packed and shipped within 2-3 business days of when the order was placed. You’ll receive an email notification once shipped, but in the rare case an unexpected delay occurs, you will be notified and regularly updated on the situation.
How will my item be shipped?
Domestic shoppers can choose their preferred shipping method at check out. Most orders ship out as First Class Mail (5-7 days) or Priority Mail (2-3 days). International orders will be shipped through the most timely and cost-efficient option available.
- Stickers, magnets, cards, and pins: Typically ship out via First Class Mail, which is the most cost-efficient option given the package's size. First Class Mail can take between 5 and 7 days. If you need your package sooner, please select Priority Mail at check out.
- Paintings, fine art prints, and other large items: Typically ship out via Priority Mail, which takes about 2 days.
How much is shipping?
Shipping prices are dependent on the weight and price of your order, as well as the order’s intended destination.
- Domestic. Domestic orders will have shipping fees calculated automatically on my website during check out.
- International. All destinations will have shipping fees calculated automatically on my website during check out. International customers are also responsible for any import or customs fees.
When will I receive my order?
Domestic orders take anywhere from 2-9 days, while international orders can take 1-3 weeks.
Do you accept returns/exchanges?
At this time, all sales are final; I do not accept returns or exchanges.
Please review the item description and photos before placing your order. If you have any questions about a particular item, feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
Please note that due to uncontrollable differences in the brightness and colors of every computer and mobile device, product colors may appear slightly altered. This is standard across the e-commerce industry, and I do everything I possibly can to ensure the photos accurately depict the true colors of each product.